Life According to Hanione

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pet Revenge

Pets know how to annoy their owners in many ways. They will:

--"Accidentally" bite or claw just a little too hard during play fighting. "Oh, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to do that. Gosh, is that blood on your hand? Are you sure that was me?"

--Tirelessly beg at the sound of the can opener, regardless of the contents of the can. Cats are supposed to have a good sense of smell, but mine can't tell the difference between tuna and tomato soup.

--Always manage to stand directly underfoot in an effort to trip you and then squeak if you step on them. "Pet abuse! I'm calling the pet abuse authorities! I've been deliberately stepped on!" Meanwhile, you're being rushed to the hospital with a broken leg you incurred while falling down the steps because someone doesn't understand the concept of taking turns or walking in line.

--Make you look like a liar in front of your friends when you say something like, "Oh, floofy never does ______." or "Hey, look at this great trick I taught Mr. Bojangles."

--Act like like they are dying of starvation, convince you to feed them, eat one bite of food, and then run away to play.

If you've ever felt the need to get back at your pet for all the ways he annoys you, here is your solution:

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Daggywaggy said...

I once owned the cat from hell. She was a manx named Montana. One day she got stuck in a tree, and when I rescued her, she clawed and bit me the entire way down. I was really glad when she disappeared ;) I kept one of here kittens, and named her Wyoming. Wyo was the perfect cat. People begged me to give her to them. She's in heaven now, on Jesus' lap. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home